Game Features and Description
1. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any question please feel free to contact us.
2. Liked Hong Kong Mahjong Club? here are 5 Games apps like Banana Monkey Jungle Run Game 2- Gorilla Kong Lite; Kong Kong Ball; Banana Kong Blast; Banana Kong; Kong World Adventures;
Download and install Hong Kong Mahjong Club on your computer
Hurray! Seems an app like hong kong mahjong club is available for Windows! Download below:
Not satisfied? Check for compatible PC Apps or Alternatives
|hong kong mahjong club||Get App or Alternatives|| 2121 Reviews |
|Recax Technology Limited|
Or follow the guide below to use on PC:
Select Windows version:
- Windows 7-10
- Windows 11
Download and install the Hong Kong Mahjong Club app on your Windows 10,8,7 or Mac in 4 simple steps below:
- Download an Android emulator for PC and Mac:
Get either Bluestacks or the Nox App >> . We recommend Bluestacks because you can easily find solutions online if you run into problems while using it. Download Bluestacks Pc or Mac software Here >> .
- Install the emulator on your PC or Mac:
On your computer, goto the Downloads folder » click to install Bluestacks.exe or Nox.exe » Accept the License Agreements » Follow the on-screen prompts to complete installation.
- Using Hong Kong Mahjong Club on PC [Windows 7/ 8/8.1/ 10/ 11]:
- Open the Emulator app you installed » goto its search bar and search "Hong Kong Mahjong Club"
- The search will reveal the Hong Kong Mahjong Club app icon. Open, then click "Install".
- Once Hong Kong Mahjong Club is downloaded inside the emulator, locate/click the "All apps" icon to access a page containing all your installed applications including Hong Kong Mahjong Club.
- Now enjoy Hong Kong Mahjong Club on PC.
Install Hong Kong Mahjong Club on your Mac using the same steps for Windows OS above.
How to download and Play Hong Kong Mahjong Club game on Windows 11
To get Hong Kong Mahjong Club on Windows 11, check if there's a native Hong Kong Mahjong Club Windows app here » ». If none, follow the steps below:
- Download the Amazon-Appstore » (U.S only)
- Click on "Get" to begin installation. It also automatically installs Windows Subsystem for Android.
- After installation, Goto Windows Start Menu or Apps list » Open the Amazon Appstore » Login (with Amazon account)
- For non-U.S users, Download the OpenPC software »
- Upon installation, open OpenPC app » goto Playstore on PC » click Configure_Download. This will auto-download Google Play Store on your Windows 11.
- Installing Hong Kong Mahjong Club:
- Login to your computer's PlayStore or Amazon AppStore.
- Search for "Hong Kong Mahjong Club" » Click "Install" to install Hong Kong Mahjong Club
- Hong Kong Mahjong Club will now be available on your windows start-menu.
| || |
Hong Kong Mahjong Club On iTunes
|Download||Developer||Rating||Score||Current version||Adult Ranking|
|Free On iTunes||Recax Technology Limited||2121||4.50778||3.5.5||12+|
Download on Android: Download Android
- Offers different mahjong parlours with varying rules for added challenge and diversity
- Based on Hong Kong mahjong fan point system
- App is enjoyable for those who understand the point system
- Can be frustrating for those who do not understand the point system
- Screen size may block other players' hands on certain phone models
- Rules and point system are not clearly explained within the app
- Some users have reported issues with the app not recognizing certain winning hands or bypassing certain moves, leading to unfair gameplay.
Top Pcmac Reviews
For those of you who thinks the app is wrong...
By Cayman2007 (Pcmac user)
There are multiple “mahjong parlours” and each parlour has different rules. The North Point parlour says at least one FARN to win and maximum 8 FARNS per winning game. Kwun Tong parlour requires minimum three FARNS before you can win a game and maximum 10 FARNS per winning game; “flowers” not counted as FARNS. Yuen Long parlour also requires three FARNS to win a game and “flowers” are counted as FARNS. So if your winning game contains 11 FARNS, u will only get 8 FARNS for the North Point parlours and 10 FARNS for the other two parlours. For the person who thought you had a winning game but somehow the app is forcing you to throw your winning tile, chances are you don’t meet the minimum FARN requirement per the specific parlour you are playing in. There are other parlours that have different rules but they are locked for me. Anyway, as far as the rules are concerned, I think the app is correct and this is probably one of the the app Kong style mahjong apps around.
By Canceloo (Pcmac user)
You don't allow a person to have woo even tho they have it. You buypass me when I have it. It looks like the game is a set up for one person to have the worst hand and every discard is picked up. I am a fair player, but this is absurd. You are supposed to be giving me 1500 points to start the day. You do not!! I have lost 800 points in two days. It is set up for me to lose. Fix this or I'll just stop playing. It's not fair when you give only one person woo every time. It's a fix. Stupid game. Why don't you play American Mahjongg. It is much better. You have taken points away from me even when I don't play. You are supposed to give 1500 points a day with registration. What's up with that. Also I just played and I had woo three times and it went right passed me. You have fixed the game so I will not win. And then I am asked to rate this game. It's a -10 on my scale you cheaters.
By hiya!!!!!!!!!! (Pcmac user)
Love the app. I am on an iPhone XR AND NOW THE SCREEN edge where the other players hand is shown on the left or right depending on how you hold the phone is blocked by the top part of the iPhone where you would listen to a call or where you would see the battery or time. Please adjust your screen/table size to accommodate by making it slightly smaller so the other players hand can be seen. Or else you won’t be able to see their hand. I play with a group of people and we play on our own on our off days to practice this would be really helpful. Would love to see rules and point system somewhere as they are slightly different to how I learned. And important to be able to learn how to play for beginners. Thank you for your time.
Don't listen to canceloo
By Peter Rogers Jr III (Pcmac user)
This is the app Kong mah Jong based on fan point system. For those who do not understand the point system it can be frustrating. That said, let us say you are playing a minimum of 1 fan game, and you have what looks like a winning hand... I.e. a mixed three of a kind plus consecutive numbers....But because you have the wrong flower you actually do not have 1 fan. This is the app Kong style with fan point system. Learn how to count points and you will no longer be frustrated. Reviewer Canceloo obviously needs to learn fan point system.